Reviewing The Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask.
Products mentioned in the video
Olaplex is formulated to protect hair from chemical damage. … Because of its function, it’s considered a bonder, which means it reforms the disulfide bonds that make up the hair, according to colorist Tina Outen. “These bonds are often damaged, fragmented, or shattered when over-bleaching the hair”.
What Makes It Special?
- Protect your hair from any colour damage.
- Make your hair stronger by repairing the bonds from inside.
- Gives your hair extra shine and smoothness from within.
- Repair split ends and reduce the frizziness in your hair.
- Reverses any damage caused by heat and sun exposure.
Other Olaplex Products
- Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder (155ml)
- Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier (525ml)
- Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector (525ml)
- Olaplex, Number 3 Hair Perfector, (100 ml)
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo (250ml)
- Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner (250ml)
- Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother (100ml)
- Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil (30ml)
- Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask (100ml)
- Olaplex Hair Repair Trial Kit
- Olaplex Traveling Stylist Kit
- Olaplex Single Use Professional Kit No.1 4ml & No.2 (15ml)
- Olaplex Salon Intro Kit (525 ml)
- Olaplex Holiday Hair Treatment Set
Other Related Articles
- How To Tone Hair Natural Blonde Using Wella T28
- How To Tone Hair Grey Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Bleach Roots & Tone using T10 Pale Blonde At Home
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Hair Using Wella Color PAINTS
- How To Use Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Use Wella 3A Dark Ash Brown & 4N Medium Ash Brown
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde To Tone On My Hair
- Which Wella Liquid Hair Toner To Use On Brassy Orange Hair
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Using Wella 4A To Tone My Hair At Home & Color Melt My Roots
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella 7AA Medium Blonde Intense Ash
- How To Tone Blonde Hair At Home Using ColorTango CT 18 Lavender Ice
- Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Tone Blonde Hair At Home Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde To Tone Hair !
Courtesy Blonde Amy