Directions of use: Mix 1/2oz (15ml) Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier with 3oz (90ml) of water in a non-spraying applicator bottle. Take client to shampoo bowl and saturate thoroughly. Process for 5 minutes.
Without rinsing, apply a generous amount of No.2 from roots to ends and comb through thoroughly. Process for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition. Follow with moisture and protein where applicable. Olaplex is compatible with all colour lines including semi, demi, permanent, direct, high lift, glosses, toners and oil delivery systems.
How to use Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector in your colour:
- Mix colour and developer together. For 2oz (60ml) or more of colour (not including developer), add 1/16oz (1.875ml) Olaplex No.1.
- For less than 2oz (60ml) of colour (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) Olaplex No.1.
- Use the attached dosing dispenser to measure the correct amount of Olaplex needed.
- Add Olaplex to your pre-mixed colour and mix thoroughly.
- Apply and process as normal. Rinse or shampoo and apply a generous amount of Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector. Comb through and leave on for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and condition.
About Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector
OLAPLEX works on a molecular level to seek out and repair broken bonds in the hair that are caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage. OLAPLEX can be used to restore compromised hair, or it can be added to any service to protect and strengthen the hair. The world’s premier salons and artist use OLAPLEX to maintain health, vibrant, and more resilient hair. Talk to your local professional today to learn more about the benefits of OLAPLEX.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months!
Specification: Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 525ml