You may also like…
Direction of use: Break down on how to use Olaplex Hair Repair Trial Kit. No.3 Hair Perfector: Apply to damp hair for 10 minutes prior to Shampooing. No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo: Use each time you wash your hair, massaging product throughout the hair No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner: Use after shampooing with No.4, with a generous amount from root to tip. Leave on for 3 minutes. No.6 Bond Smoother: Apply a very small amount to damp or dry hair to style, focusing on mid-lengths through ends.
Olaplex Hair Repair Trial Kit
Get it while you can! Your favourite 4 OLAPLEX products in a limited edition trial sized kit! Featuring the product that started it all, No.3 Hair Perfector; the daily duo No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo and No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, plus No.6 Bond Smoother for all your styling needs. All in 30ml travel friendly sizes.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Specification: Olaplex Hair Repair Trial Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.