Direction of use: Olaplex Single Use Professional Kit No.1 4ml & No.2 15ml
N°1 Bond Multiplier
1. Mix color or lightener, according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Add N°1 Bond Multiplier as follows:
— Use 1 full packet (1/8 oz) per 2oz of lightener in foil applications.
— Use ½ packet (1/16 oz) per 2oz of color, balayage, and on-scalp lightener applications. TIP: Use the remaining 1/2 packet when mixing additional bowls of color, balayage, or on-scalp lightener during the service based on desired level of lift or length & thickness of the hair.
3. Apply and let process, per manufacturer’s instructions. No additional processing time is needed when OLAPLEX is added to lightener & color.
4. Shampoo after chemical service is completed.
5. Follow instructions on N°2 Bond Perfector.
N°2 Bond Perfector
1. Apply 1 packet of N°2 Bond Perfector from roots to ends.
2. Comb through thoroughly. Leave on for a minimum of 5-10 minutes.
3. Rinse from hair, shampoo and condition. For best results, use OLAPLEX Bond Maintenance™ No.4 Shampoo & No.5 Conditioner.
About Olaplex Single Use Professional Kit No.1 4ml & No.2 15ml
- A single use dual packet designed for one application of a colour or lightener service, the product is perfect for professionals keen on trying out the range for less as well as being a convenient option for freelancers and students seeing clients on the go.
- No.1 Bond Multiplier can be used for up to 2oz of lightener in foils or up to 4oz of on-scalp lightener, balayage, or colour formulas. No.2 is applied after the service at the shampoo bowl to complete the reparative process.
- Olaplex can be used with all chemical services, including colouring, lightener, direct dyes, toners & glosses. It can also be used in texture services, such as perms, relaxers, thermal straightening & Japanese thermal reconstruction. Keratin Treatments are the only services where Olaplex is not added directly into the chemical formula. Due to these services acting as a laminate, the hair is treated immediately prior to the Keratin treatment.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Olaplex Single Use Professional Kit No.1 4ml & No.2 15ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.