Clairol Kaleidocolors Clear Ice Tonal Powder Lightener 227g
Clairol Kaleidocolors Clear Ice Tonal Powder Lightener
Clairol Professional Kaleidocolors Clear Ice is a clay-based tonal powder lightener for use on all hair colors. Ideal for balayage and highlights. Lightens hair up to 6 levels.
- Ideal for balayage and highlights
- Lightener for all hair colors
- Lightens hair up to 6 levels
Direction of use:
Usage Instructions: Mixing ratio 1:2 – mix 1oz of Kaleidocolors Clear Ice with 2oz of 20 Volume Clairol Professional Crème Permanente Developer. Apply where highlights are wanted. For relaxed, permed or porous hair, use 10 Volume Clairol Professional Crème Permanente developer. Off-the-scalp application ONLY. For Balayage techniques 30 Vol Clairol Professional Crème Permanente developer can be used off-scalp.
Timing: Process 30-45 minutes depending on hair texture and porosity. Rinse, shampoo and condition with iThrive Keratin Rescueline. DO NOT use heat. DO NOT overlap on previously lightened hair.
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Six Stunning Colour Looks For Their Latest Collection Using Rusk
- Things To Know About Rusk Deepshine Shades !!
- Which Olaplex Products Are The Most Worth It? No.0-8 Before & After
- How To Correctly Apply Olaplex Products On Type 3 Curly Hair
- How To Apply The Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder & No.3 Hair Perfector
- Reviewing The Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
- Step By Step Routine On How To Use Olaplex
- How To Use Olaplex Products With The NEW Nº.8 Mask The Correct Way
- How To Use Olaplex & Prevent Hair Damage!!
- How To Use & Understand How Olaplex Works !
- Can Wella T35 Beige Blonde Make Your Hair Yellow/Orange Hair Blonde?
- Reviewing Wella Toners T35 Beige Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet & T14 Pale Ash Blonde To Tone Hair
- Steps On Toning & Bleaching Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Bleaching & Toning Hair Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde !
- Review On Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde !!
- How To Get Hair Platinum Blonde Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.