Review On Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde !! Once again she’s bored of her hair colour and have decided to test out T11 on her platinum blonde hair. Usually she would use T14 but she felt like she wanted more of a natural light blonde look. Watch full video to see the results. She was surprised. Hope you guys enjoy.
Products mentioned in the video
About Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Colour
Take control after lightening and bid brassy goodbye. Achieve just the right shade to suit your look. Wella Color Charm Toners come in liquid form for quick and easy bottle applications. A complete range that includes 8 toners in 3 families: Ash, Beige and Silver. Liquid toners to be used with Color Charm 20 Volume Cream Developer.
Use permanent liquid toners for:
- Correcting or neutralizing unwanted warmth on both naturally blonde or pre-lightened hair
- Creating delicate shades of blonde – like platinum and beige
- The finishing step to enhance or neutralize warm or cool tones for the perfect shade of blonde
Other Wella Toners
- Wella T10 Pale Blonde
- Wella T11 Lightest Beige blonde
- Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Wella T15 Pale Beige Blonde
- Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Wella T27 Medium Beige Blonde
- Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Wella 050 Cooling Violet
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Courtesy Jasmine Carter