Why you should use Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde with Olaplex Shampoo and Conditioner
There are a few reasons why you may want to consider using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde and Olaplex shampoo and conditioner together:
To achieve a light ash blonde hair colour: Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde is a light blonde hair dye with a very light ash tone. It is suitable for those who want to achieve a very light blonde colour with cool, ashy undertones. By using it in combination with Olaplex shampoo and conditioner, you can help maintain the integrity of your hair while lightening it to this desired colour.
To repair and nourish your hair: Olaplex shampoo and conditioner are designed to help repair and nourish damaged hair. If you’re planning to dye your hair with Wella T18, which can be damaging to your hair, using Olaplex products can help mitigate some of this damage and keep your hair healthy and strong.
To maintain the longevity of your hair colour: Olaplex shampoo and conditioner are formulated to help maintain the vibrancy and longevity of your hair colour. By using these products regularly, you can help keep your ash blonde colour looking fresh and vibrant for longer.
It’s important to note that hair dye can be damaging to your hair, so it’s always a good idea to use a deep conditioning treatment regularly to help repair and nourish your hair. Using Olaplex shampoo and conditioner can be a helpful addition to your hair care routine in this regard. However, it’s always a good idea to consult with a hairstylist before colouring your hair to get personalized recommendations for your specific hair type and needs.
All Olaplex Products
- Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder 155ml
- Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 100ml
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250ml
- Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250ml
- Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother 100ml
- Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30ml
- Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 100ml
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !