Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde and Wella T15 Pale Beige Blonde are both hair dyes from the Wella Color Charm range. They are both beige blonde shades, meaning that they have warm, golden undertones with a hint of beige. However, there are some differences between the two shades:
T11 Lightest Beige Blonde: This is a light blonde shade with a very light beige tone. It is suitable for those who want to achieve a light blonde color with warm, golden undertones and a subtle beige tone.
T15 Pale Beige Blonde: This is a medium level of blonde with a pale beige tone. It is suitable for those who want to lighten their hair to a medium blonde shade with warm, golden undertones and a subtle beige tone.
In general, T15 Pale Beige Blonde is a slightly darker and warmer shade than T11 Lightest Beige Blonde. If you’re unsure which shade to choose, it’s a good idea to consult with a hairstylist or to test the dyes on a small section of hair to see how they look on you.
Wella Color Charm Toners & Developers
- Wella T10 Pale Blonde
- Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Wella T15 Pale Beige Blonde
- Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Wella T27 Medium Beige Blonde
- Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Wella 050 Cooling Violets
- Wella 042 Warming Gold
- Wella Powder Lightener
- Wella 20 Volume Developer
- Wella 10 Volume Developer
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown