Directions for use: To use Wella Color Charm Developer 20 Volume 32oz. Make sure to mix 1 part Wella Color Charm toning color with 2 parts 20 volume Wella Color Charm developer. Apply to towel dried hair and develop for up to 30 minutes.
About Wella Color Charm Developer 20 Volume 32oz
Wella Color charm Cream Developer 20 Volume 32 oz. Formulated specifically for Color charm hair toners and colours. Wella Color charm stabilised 20 Volume cream developer was specially developed for use with Wella Color charm liquid hair color, Additives and Toners. Use 20 Volume cream developer for up to 2 levels of lift and for optional gray hair coverage.
You can use permanent liquid toners for:
- Slightly lifts while toning at the same time.
- Works on naturally blonde or pre-bleached hair.
- Extra mild toner.
- Gentle to the hair.
- Tones pre-lightened hair evenly.
- Correcting or neutralizing unwanted warmth on both naturally blonde or pre-lightened hair.
- Creating delicate shades of blonde – like platinum and beige.
- The finishing step to enhance or neutralize warm or cool tones for the perfect shade of blonde.
- Complete range includes 8 toners in 3 families: ash, beige and silver.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Color Tango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Wella Color Charm Developer 20 Volume 32oz
- Store Name: Marketplace
- Vendor: Marketplace
- No ratings found yet!
£29.95 – £45.95