How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !! Hello! Today’s video is on how to dye hair at home like a pro during quarantine!! She was loving this chocolate brown color, and hope you guys too. She will be sharing her own tips on how to cover 100% of your grey hair and even giving you tips on how to pick the right hair color for your hair. If it’s your first time coloring your hair at home because of the quarantine, We really hope this video is helpful!
Products mentioned in the video
About Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Permanent Color Cream
Schwarzkopf Igora Royal is one of the most reliable and vibrant permanent hair colour products available to colourists today. It truly lives up to the claim that it brings ‘true colour in High Definition’, even on porous hair that can, at times, be tough to work on. Not only does Schwarzkopf Igora Royal brings you true colour in High Definition with uncompromising coverage is also has up to 50% longer colour retention.
Use Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Permanent Color Cream for:
- Maximum Performance.
- Up to 100% white hair coverage.
- Ultimate colour retention.
- Intense colour vibrancy.
- Perfect colour equalisation – even on porous hair.
- Clearest* lifting shades with advanced care**
- Absolute true-to-tuft results.
Other Igora Royal Permanent Color Cream
- 5-0 Light Brown
- 5-4 Light Coffee – Beige
- 5-5 Light Coffee – Gold
- 5-6 Light Coffee – Chocolate
- 5-7 Light Brown Copper
- 5-00 Extra Light Natural Brown
- 5-50 Light Brown Gold Natural
- 5-57 Light Brown Gold Copper
- 5-60 Light Brown Natural Brown
- 5-65 Light Golden-Brown Chocolate
- 5-68 Light Brown Chocolate Red
- 5-70 Light Brown Natural Copper
- 5-80 Light Coffee- Natural Red
- 5-99 Intense Violet Brown
- 6-0 Dark Blonde
- 6-1 Dark Blonde Cendre
- 6-5 Dark Golden Blonde
- 6-6 Dark Blonde Chocolate
- 6-12 Dark Blonde Ash
- 6-60 Dark Blonde Natural Brown
- 6-63 Dark Blonde Chocolate Matt
- 6-65 Dark Blonde Golden Brown
- 6-68 Dark Blonde Reddish Brown Red
- 6-70 Dark Blonde Copper Natural
- 6-77 Dark Blonde Extra Copper
- 6-88 Dark Blonde Extra Red
- 6-99 Dark Blonde Violet Extra
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Courtesy Chloé Zadori