Wella Blondor Freelights Developer 12% 1000ml: Direction of use:
The patented Blondor Freelights formula is based on two main components: white lightening powder and developer with 6%, 9%, 12% concentration levels.
- Always refer to the instructions included. Use with Blondor Freelights Powder from Wella. Always combine in the right proportions. Use protective gloves.
- For off-scalp usage only. Mix the Blondor Freelights Developer (B) with the Blondor Freelights Powder (A) in a ratio of 1:1 – 1:3 (recommended 1:1.5) in a non-metallic bowl. For professional use only.
- Medium Beige Blonde 27 Wella Colorcharm Permanent Haircolor £14.95
- 8R Light Ginger Wella Color Tango Permanent Masque Haircolor £15.95 – £29.95
- Medium Brown Gold 4-5 Schwarzkopf Royal Igora Permanent Color £9.95 – £18.95
- 10C Icy Blonde Wella Color Tango Permanent Masque Haircolor £12.95 – £23.95
- Dax Coconut Oil £5.95 – £14.95
- Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner £9.95 – £59.95
- Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner £14.95 – £49.95
- Wella T10 Pale Blonde Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner £3.00 – £49.95
- Wella T27 Medium Beige Blonde Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner £14.95 – £59.95
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 100ml £25.95 – £359.65