The Complete OLAPLEX System
Shop the patented bond building treatment products that will repair, strengthen and leave hair healthier. Our patented bond building technology is featured in every one of our products which will help repair bonds at molecular level in every step of your hair routine. Take our Hair Diagnostic to get a specialized routine for your specific hair needs.
Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder (155 ml) – Bond-builder treatment
Replenish the look of tired hair with the innovative and intensive bond builder. The lightweight formula glides through the hair effortlessly, absorbing fast to avoid any kind of heavy, greasy residue being left over. Infused with the highest possible dose of Olaplex technology, the ingenious bond-builder treatment works as a primer for the No.3 Perfector, effectively and gently prepping your tresses to promote the look of stronger, healthier and bouncier locks.
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier (525 ml) & (100ml)
Bond Multiplier is the concentrated first salon step that rebuilds broken disulfide bonds and begins the process of preventing damage and repairing hair.
Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector (525 ml) & (100ml)
No.2 contains the same active ingredient as No.1. Olaplex No.2 finds more single sulphur hydrogen bonds and cross links them back together without colour, lightener or relaxers working against it.
Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector (100 ml) – Hair treatment
Our global best-seller is an at-home treatment, not a conditioner, that reduces breakage and visibly strengthens hair, improving its look and feel. It will restore your hair’s healthy appearance and texture by repairing damage and protecting hair structure.
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo (250 ml) – A highly-nourishing and reparative shampoo.
N°4 Shampoo repairs and protects hair from everyday stresses — including damaged hair, split ends, and frizz — by re-linking broken bonds. Leaves hair easier to manage, shinier and healthier with each use. N°4 is colour-safe and proven to reduce breakage and strengthen all types of hair.
Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner (250 ml) – A highly-moisturizing, reparative conditioner for all hair types
Leaves hair easier to manage, shinier and healthier with each use. Protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends, and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. It is color-safe and will strengthen and leave your hair stronger than ever.
Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother (100 ml) – A highly concentrated leave-in smoothing cream
N°6 strengthens, moisturizes, and speeds up blow-dry times. Excellent for all hair types, including coloured and chemically treated hair, and eliminates frizz and flyaways for up to 72 hours.
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil (50 ml) – A highly-concentrated, weightless reparative styling oil.
Dramatically increases shine, softness, and colour vibrancy. N°7 minimizes flyaways and frizz, while providing UV/heat protection of up to 450°F/232°C.
Nº.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask (100 ml) – A Multi-Benefit, Reparative Hair Mask
Infused with patented OLAPLEX Bond Building technology, this highly concentrated reparative mask adds shine, smoothness & body while providing intense moisture to treat damaged hair. Hair so visibly healthy, you can skip the styling.
- The original bond multiplier, insurance for hair
- New and revolutionary hair colouring upgrade service
- Simple three-step process
- Olaplex works on all hair types
- Free of silicone, sulphates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Specification: The Complete OLAPLEX System
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.