Super Kay Permanent Hair Colour
Super Kay 11.00 Super Platinum Natural Blond Permanent Hair Color Cream
Kepro Super Kay Cream Permanent Hair Color 180ml, contains high performance ULTRAPHLEX. The SUPER KAY colour series has it all! The colour offers excellent value for money – one 180 ml tube enables up to 5–7 applications. Mixing ratio 1:2 (SUPERPLATINUM shades 1:3). The outstanding formula guarantees an unprecedented, vibrant and shiny finish. The palette includes 67 shades.
- Irresistible colour
- Full coverage
- Glossy finish
- Large tube 180 ml
- Mixing ratio 1:2, Superplatinum 1:3.
- Download colour chart
Direction of use:
Unique 1:2 mix Ratio: 1 part color + 2 parts peroxide. Enriched with ultraplex. Superkay uses special formular that softens, strengthens and produces vibrant color without damaging the hair. One tube yields up to 5-7 dyes.
Select the type of emulsion in cream necessary: to darken tone or color bleached hair, use 10Vol (3%). For tone-on-tone colouring, cover greys or lighten a tone, use 20Vol (6%). To clarify for 2-3 tones, use 30Vol (9%). To clarify for 3 to 4 tones, use 40Vol (12%). To clarify more than 4 tones use dye from super platinum series.
Preparation: Mix 1 part of dye and 2 parts of peroxide in a non-metallic mixing bowl. If you are using series super platinum dye, mix 1 part dye and 3 parts of peroxide 40Vol (12%).
Application: Evenly distribute the color mixture on unwanted hair, leaving to act for about 30 minutes. Rinse gently with warm water and shampoo (pH 4.5).
5 reasons to choose SUPER KAY
- SUPER PURE NATURAL COLOURS IN TONES 1–10
- SUPER LARGE TUBE 180 ML – MIXING RATIO 1:2
- Colour 30 ml + Developer 60 ml = 90 ml ready-to-use colour mass
- SUPER HIGH PERFORMANCE ULTRAPHLEX – softens, intensifies and makes the colour even brighter!
- SUPER OUTSTANDING FORMULA – ensures an unprecedented vibrant end result
- SUPER GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY – enables 5–7 applications from one tube
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Six Stunning Colour Looks For Their Latest Collection Using Rusk
- Things To Know About Rusk Deepshine Shades !!
- Which Olaplex Products Are The Most Worth It? No.0-8 Before & After
- How To Correctly Apply Olaplex Products On Type 3 Curly Hair
- How To Apply The Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder & No.3 Hair Perfector
- Reviewing The Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
- Step By Step Routine On How To Use Olaplex
- How To Use Olaplex Products With The NEW Nº.8 Mask The Correct Way
- How To Use Olaplex & Prevent Hair Damage!!
- How To Use & Understand How Olaplex Works !
- Can Wella T35 Beige Blonde Make Your Hair Yellow/Orange Hair Blonde?
- Reviewing Wella Toners T35 Beige Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet & T14 Pale Ash Blonde To Tone Hair
- Steps On Toning & Bleaching Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Bleaching & Toning Hair Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde !
- Review On Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde !!
Specification: Super Kay Permanent Hair Colour
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.