Direction of use: To use Schwarkopf BLONDME Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+, mix the desired amount of powder with Blondme Premium Developer 2 %/7 Vol., 6 %/20 Vol. or 9 %/30 Vol. until a smooth cream is achieved. Variable mixing ratio: 1:1.5 to 1:2.5. Processing time: 20 – 45 min. Do not use artificial heat from steamer or drying hood to reduce the processing time.
Apply immediately after mixing to dry hair, do not shampoo before use. Even distribution and plenty of product ensures best equalization. Avoid overlapping application to previously lightened hair. Rinse hair thoroughly, shampoo and treat with the suitable Blondme Bonding Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask. This product has been specially developed to reduce the formation of dust.
Schwarkopf BLONDME Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+
If you have a blonde that needs more than a boosting, the Schwarzkopf Professional BlondMe Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ offers an incomparable performance. Whether natural or bleached, this powder lightener will lift any blonde shade up to an unbeatable 9 levels while neutralising warm undertones with its anti-yellow agents. The added Integrated Bond Enforcing Technology upgrades it from the previous BLONDME Premium Lift 9+ as it penetrates and protects the hair’s structure during application, promising minimal breakage. The most powerful lightener on the market, the additional BlondMe will promise blonde hair that’s protected, long-lasting, and most importantly, stunning.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), Netherlands, Belgium, Isle of Man, Denmark, Russia, Luxembourg, Turkey, Malta, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ireland, Germany, Serbia, Lithuania, France, San Marino, North Macedonia, Åland Islands, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Liechtenstein, Faroe Islands, Slovakia, Montenegro, Austria, Croatia, Switzerland, Portugal, Jersey, Finland, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Moldova, Albania, Greece, Belarus, Poland, Italy, Spain, Slovenia, Monaco, Andorra, Gibraltar, Vatican, Bulgaria, Norway, Iceland, Estonia, Sweden, Latvia, Guernsey, Ukraine, Australia
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days from United Kingdom (UK)
We use Royal Mail for both UK and international deliveries.
30 days refund. Item must be returned in its original condition.
Specification: Schwarkopf BLONDME Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Marketplace
- Vendor: Marketplace
- No ratings found yet!
£25.95 – £49.95