OLAPLEX No.4 & No.5 Bond Maintenance Shampoo Conditioner 250ml, 1L & 2L
OLAPLEX 4 & 5 Bond Maintenance Shampoo with Conditioner
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250 ml, 1000 ml & 2000 ml – A highly-nourishing and reparative shampoo.
N°4 Shampoo repairs and protects hair from everyday stresses — including damaged hair, split ends, and frizz — by re-linking broken bonds. Leaves hair easier to manage, shinier and healthier with each use. N°4 is colour-safe and proven to reduce breakage and strengthen all types of hair.
Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250 ml, 1000 ml & 2000 ml – A highly-moisturizing, reparative conditioner for all hair types
Leaves hair easier to manage, shinier and healthier with each use. Protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends, and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. It is color-safe and will strengthen and leave your hair stronger than ever.
- Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder 155ml
- Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 100ml and 250ml
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250ml, 1L and 2L
- Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250ml, 1L and 2L
- Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother 100ml
- Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30ml
- Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 100ml
Direction of use:
Apply a generous amount of Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner from roots to ends on unwashed towel-dried hair. Comb through once and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes or more. Rinse from hair, shampoo, and condition. Use the shampoo every time you wash your hair or after rinsing Olaplex No.3 from the hair.
Hair Care Trends, How-to Videos & Articles, Tips and Reviews
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months
Specification: OLAPLEX No.4 & No.5 Bond Maintenance Shampoo Conditioner 250ml, 1L & 2L
Paula (verified owner) –
Great value bottle. I decanted into 4 500ml bottles that look great in my bathroom and are much better value than the usual 200ml. Brilliant thanks!
Vicky (verified owner) –