Direction of use:
Colora 250 Highlight Frosty Strips 4 x 10. Each box contains 250 strips.
- Place strip shiny side up on the highlight board, making sure strip is as close as possible to scalp.
- Apply mixture to the hair using your highlight board as support.
- Fold strip in half and squeeze top gently. The strip will adhere to itself. Remove highlight board.
Other Related Articles
- Toning Brassy Hair, Avoiding Hot Roots with Wella 6A & Wella Demi 10NA
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
- Rusk Deepshine 10.13B Ultra Light Beige Blonde Permanent Hair Colour From: £16,95
- Wella Color Charm 2N Very Dark Brown Permanent Hair Colour From: £17,95
- Wella Color Charm 12AA Nordic Blonde Permanent Hair Colour From: £17,95
- Clairol Beautiful Collection B13W Medium Warm Brown Moisturizing Colour From: £24,95
- Wella Color Charm 10N Satin Blonde Permanent Hair Dye From: £17,95
Specification: Invisibobble NANO Crystal Clear Hair Ring Bracelet x3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.