Direction of use: Use ten drops for every ounce of hair colour.
About Gray Magic Colour Additive
Ardell Gray Magic is a unique way to cover resistant grey hair, and bring vibrancy and intensity to ALL hair colour.
Ardell Gray Magic Color Additive can be added to ANY colour formula to achieve vibrant colour and exceptional grey coverage. Formulated to help hair colour penetrate deeper into cortex. Is also great for toning down ash (green) tones. Adds “punch” to red hair colour formulations and helps to alleviate chlorine discolorations.
Ardell Gray Magic work works because grey hair is the result of the loss of red and yellow colour pigment. Gray Magic adds concentrate red and yellow with wetting agents to replace the lost colour pigment and moisture, to ‘lock-in’ hair colour. When added to shampoos or conditioners, will prevent fading and oxidation for tinted red or warm colours (10 drops per ounce of shampoo or conditioner).
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Grey Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2!!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue!!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A!!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue!
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals!!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Specification: Ardell Gray Magic Colour Additive Packets 2ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.