Ardell Red Gold Corrector Plus 3.6 ml
Ardell Red Gold Colour Corrector Plus 3.6 ml
This hair colour corrector is an extra-strength formula that is used during tinting, bleaching or toning to eliminate unwanted harsh red or gold tones. It also deep conditions the hair and refreshes blondes, greys and white hair.
Benefits of Hair Colour Corrector
- Red colour corrector eliminates unwanted harsh red or gold tones
- Refreshes blonde, grey or white hair
- Conditions and corrects
- Extra-strength formula
Direction of use:
Use ten drops of this hair colour corrector additive for every ounce of hair colour.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Grey Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2!!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue!!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A!!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue!
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals!!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.