Colorful Neutral Protein Hair Filler 1.2 oz.
Colorful Neutral Protein Hair Filler
Colorful Neutral Protein Filler adds body, volume and a lustrous sheen. It ensures marvellous colour results. Equalizes hair porosity for even colour absorption and development and repairs previously damaged protein bonds. Protects hair against new chemical damage. Seals colour within the cortex.
- Protects hair against new chemical damage
- Adds body, volume and a lustrous sheen
- Seals colour within the cortex
Directions – When Tinting
- Apply 1-2 ounces to towel damp hair for 20 minutes
- Blot excess from hair, do not rinse, apply colour as usual
Directions – Time Saving Method
After touching-up new growth, add 1-2 ounces of Colorful Neutral Protein Hair Filler 1.2oz to the colour/developer mix and pull through the hair ends. Allow to remain on hair ends 20 minutes.
Note: Neutral can be used to make an excellent “active protein hair reconstructing conditioner” simply diluting it with one third water (add 1 oz water to 2 oz. Neutral). You will be amazed at its performance. Refrigerate unused portions.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Colorful Neutral Protein Hair Filler 1.2 oz.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.