Direction of use:
Colora 250 Highlight Frosty Strips 4 x 10. Each box contains 250 strips.
- Place strip shiny side up on the highlight board, making sure strip is as close as possible to scalp.
- Apply mixture to the hair using your highlight board as support.
- Fold strip in half and squeeze top gently. The strip will adhere to itself. Remove highlight board.
Other Related Articles
- Toning Brassy Hair, Avoiding Hot Roots with Wella 6A & Wella Demi 10NA
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
- Alterna CANVAS Me Time Everyday Conditioner 250ml £21,95
- L'Oreal Beach Baby Lights Hight-Lift Lightener 1oz £10,95
- Clairol Jazzing 50 Fushia Plum Temporary or Semi-Permanent Colour From: £16,95
- Alterna Renewing Scalp Care Scrub & Hemp Packette £4,99
L'Oreal HiColor H5 Soft Auburn Hair Dye Browns For Dark Hair
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.