You’ve purchased your hair and youre so excited. Your hair is going icy white baby! You’ve followed the instructions, kept the toner on for the right time (or maybe a minute or two later!), washed it out and gosh, it’s grey. Like old hair grey. Nooo. Not what you wanted. Why did Wella T18 turn purple? it could be many reasons including, yur hair may be porous after the lighteneing process or you left the toner on for too long.
How do I get the purple out?
We would suggest using clarifying shampoo. The clarifying shampoo would strip the hair of the purple tinge. We recommend Olaplex No.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo.
Wella Color Charm Toners & Developers
- Wella T10 Pale Blonde
- Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Wella T15 Pale Beige Blonde
- Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Wella T27 Medium Beige Blonde
- Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Wella 050 Cooling Violets
- Wella 042 Warming Gold
- Wella Powder Lightener
- Wella 20 Volume Developer
- Wella 10 Volume Developer
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
Why Did Wella T18 Turn Purple?