Must Have: Olaplex No 9 Bond Protector
You might take pride in your skincare routine, but do you have a skincare for haircare routine? From serums to moisturizers, step-by-step haircare routines are just as important as your skincare regiment and with OLAPLEX they can actually make your hair healthier. Serums are the new holy grail of skincare, making one of our newest products, OLAPLEX Nº.9 Bond Protector, a star player in your haircare routine. Here’s why you shouldn’t skip on hair serum:
What makes it different?
There are thousands of skin serums on the market, some with moisture, some with Vitamin C— they all serve their purpose in their respective category. Choosing a skincare serum can be overwhelming with all the options, with so many claiming to do the same thing. While haircare is no new thing, choices can also overwhelm, unless you’re looking at a category only one product can achieve. OLAPLEX invented the bond building category, and is patented to do so with its advent of bond-building technology.
When OLAPLEX came out with a serum, it was important to provide potent results and protection that care for the hair’s integrity. Since then, we’ve launched OLAPLEX Nº.9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum which not only rebuilds bonds, but is an anti-damage hair shield. Nº.9 is formulated to be the first step of your haircare routine, to fight against pollution and heat damage. It protects your hair from daily damage with a weightless, leave-in, silicone-free hair serum. If you use heat on your hair, it has heat protection up to 450ºF while shielding the hair from pollution for 48 hours!
The formula includes many skincare ingredients like antioxidant rich red algae extract and is scientifically proven to rebuild bond in the hair with OLAPLEX Bond Building technology. You can feel results as soon as you apply the product to wet hair, with how slick the hair feels. It adds shine, softness, and style memory with incredible bounce back technology, significantly notable in curly hair! For a head of curly hair, bounce back is everything. You want those curls to be healthy, and a big factor in that is how the curl keeps its shape and springs back in place.
Hair with regular Nº.9 serum is protected from damage, with anti-static and anti-tangle properties to help your hair thrive at its greatest potential. This is particularly a product you want to use in harsh weather months to ensure your locks are extra protected, bouncy, and shiny! You wouldn’t skip on your skincare serum, would you? Your hair deserves the same care, and the results will speak for themselves with each application.
Olaplex No.9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 90ml
A weightless leave-in hair serum that promotes enviable shine and offers high-performance heat protection.
Inspired by revolutionary hair care technologies, Olaplex introduce their first-ever leave-in hair serum that seeks to protect and balance your tresses. The Olaplex No.9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum is a silicone-free formula designed to target dry and damaged hair, helping to boost shine and replenish lost moisture.
Infused with the brand’s Bond Building Technology™ and red algae extract, the sumptuous serum creates a weightless veil of nourishment, while providing heat protection up to 232°C. Promoting a glossy satin shine, the antioxidant-rich formula leaves hair feeling soft to the touch with enhanced flexibility and bounce.
All Olaplex Products
- Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder 155ml
- Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 100ml
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250ml
- Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250ml
- Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother 100ml
- Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30ml
- Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 100ml
Directions of use:
- Apply a small amount to damp, towel-dried hair working upward from ends to roots. Use more as needed for longer, thicker hair.
- Air-dry for a soft texture. Blow-dry for a smooth finish. Diffuse for waves or curls.
- Apply sparingly to dry hair for static control and added shine.
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Must Have: Olaplex No 9 Bond Protector