Hi guys! Thank you so much for watching this video! If you are thinking about colouring your hair at home, I cannot recommend using a protein filler enough! Especially if you are going from light to dark! I also love using Wella Color Charm colours and I think Wella 6NN is my new favourite!
About Colorful Protein Filler
What it is: Colorful Neutral Protein Filler ensures marvelous color results. Equalizes hair porosity for even color absorption and development and repairs previously damaged protein bonds. What it does: Protects hair against new chemical damage Adds body, volume and a lustrous sheen Seals color within the cortex What else you need to know: Protects hair against new chemical damage. Available are as follows: Size : 1.2 oz – Colorful Neutral Protein Filler – Hair Dressers Color Insurance Size : 16 oz – Colorful Neutral Protein Filler – Hair Dressers Color Insurance Size : 4 oz – Colorful Neutral Protein Filler – Hair Dressers Color Insurance. Can be used to make an “excellent protein hair reconstructing conditioner” by diluting it with 1/3 water.
What Makes It Special?
- Equalizes hair porosity for even color absorption and development
- Repairs previously damaged protein bonds
- Protects hair against new chemical damage
- Seals color within the cortex
- Adds body, volume and a lustrous sheen
Other Related Articles
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Six Stunning Colour Looks For Their Latest Collection Using Rusk
- Things To Know About Rusk Deepshine Shades !!
- Which Olaplex Products Are The Most Worth It? No.0-8 Before & After
- How To Correctly Apply Olaplex Products On Type 3 Curly Hair
- How To Apply The Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder & No.3 Hair Perfector
- Reviewing The Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
- Step By Step Routine On How To Use Olaplex
- How To Use Olaplex Products With The NEW Nº.8 Mask The Correct Way
- How To Use Olaplex & Prevent Hair Damage!!
- How To Use & Understand How Olaplex Works !
- Can Wella T35 Beige Blonde Make Your Hair Yellow/Orange Hair Blonde?
- Reviewing Wella Toners T35 Beige Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet & T14 Pale Ash Blonde To Tone Hair
- Steps On Toning & Bleaching Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Bleaching & Toning Hair Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde !
- Review On Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde !!
- How To Get Hair Platinum Blonde Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
Courtesy Logically Free Spirited