Tips & Tricks On How To Use Clairol B20D Black Semi-Permanent Color. Semi-permanent Hair Color Review and Demo using the Color brilliance Semi-permanent Hair Color by Ion. After some research she found that the reason the hair color washes out is because Semi-permanent hair color does not have ammonia and/ or developers there for the color is not deposited inside the hair shaft. Think of this hair dye as a temporary tattoo.
Products mentioned in the video
About Clairol Beautiful Collection
Get an indulgent color boost without the damage with semi-permanent moisturizing hair color. This Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color gives long lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. Get rich, natural-looking color and up to 45% more shine.*
What makes it special?
- Revitalizes hair with a rich, indulgent color boost
- Blends gray
- Leaves hair feeling moisturized
- Enriched with Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E
- Gentle enough to use immediately after relaxing
- Find out how to enhance your natural color and boost hair shine & moisture
Other Clairol Beautiful Collection Color
- BO1N Champagne
- BO8D Light Ash Brown
- B09W Light Reddish Brown
- B11W Honey Brown
- B12D Medium Ash Brown
- B13W Medium Warm Brown
- B14W Cedar Red Brown
- B15W Dark Warm Brown
- B17W Rosewood Brown
- B18D Darkest Brown
- B20D Black
- B22D Jet Black
- B30W Gold
- B175W Wine Brown
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !