Wella Color Charm T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Hair Dye with Developer
Wella Color Charm T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Permanent Hair Toner
Hair dye for brassy hair. Wella T18 toner saturates, penetrates and fuses with the hair to deliver vibrant colour that is exceptionally fade resistant. Take control after lightening and bid brassy goodbye. Achieve just the right shade to suit your look. Wella Color Charm Toners come in liquid form for quick and easy bottle applications. The extra mild formulation is ideal for creating delicate shades of blonde like platinum and beige and neutralizing unwanted warmth after lightening. Great for toning pure double processed blondes. Wella Toner T18 is time tested to ensure consistent and predictable results. Wella T18 toner is used with Wella Color Charm Cream Developer 20 Volume.
SPECIAL OFFERS: Buy 2 colours and get 1 extra free colour. Discount codes can’t be used with this offer.
Benefits Wella Color Charm T18 Lightest Ash Blonde;
- T18 Wella toner is a hair dye for brassy hair
- Gentle to the hair
- Extra mild toner.
- Evenly pre-lightens hair.
- T18 Wella is ideal for creating pure double process blonde hair colour results.
- Extra mild formulation gently and evenly removes brass tones to achieve a perfect blonde every time.
- Slightly lifts while toning at the same time.
- T18 Wella works on naturally blonde or pre-bleached hair.
- Correcting or neutralizing unwanted warmth on both naturally blonde or pre-lightened hair.
- Creating delicate shades of blonde – like platinum and beige.
- The finishing step to enhance or neutralize warm or cool tones for the perfect shade of blonde.
- Complete range includes 8 toners in 3 families: ash, beige and silver.
Wella Color Charm Toners, Developers and Powder Lighteners:
- Wella T10 Pale Blonde
- Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Wella T15 Pale Beige Blonde
- Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Wella T27 Medium Beige Blonde
- Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Wella 050 Cooling Violets
- Wella 042 Warming Gold
- Wella Powder Lightener
- Wella 20 Volume Developer
Directions for use:
To use this Wella T18 hair dye for brassy hair lightest ash blonde permanent hair toner Pre lighten the hair to the required level before applying Colorcharm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner. Mix 1 part Wella Color Charm toning colour with 2 parts 10 or 20 volume Wella Color Charm developer. Apply to towel dried hair and develop for up to 30 minutes.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.