Schwarzkopf Bonacure Peptide Repair Rescue Micellar Shampoo 250ml
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Peptide Repair Rescue Micellar Shampoo 250ml. A moisturizing micellar shampoo for normal to dry, brittle or curly hair. The silicone-free formula gently cleanses hair and scalp whilst providing additional moisture to prevent dehydration and deliver lightweight medium care.
- Use with hair that is dry, brittle, coarse, curly, wavy and normal to slightly porous.
- Gently cleanses scalp and hair.
- Provides and binds moisture to hair.
- Helps prevent dehydration.
Schwarzkopf Bonacure Peptide Repair Rescue Micellar Shampoo 250ml is perfect to gently nourish and cleanse hair that has been damaged or is unmanageable due to frequent chemical treatments. It also provides additional moisture and helps to restore the inner structure of the hair. This product is most suitable for hair that is damaged, dull, porous and prone to breakage from chemical treatments or distressed from mechanical processes. Comes in 1000 ml.
About this item
- Gently cleanses and purifies damaged and sensitive hair
- Increases hair strength by restructuring hair texture
- Moisturizes the hair and gives hair a silky softness
Direction of use:
Apply to wet hair and work in. Leave for 1 -2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use daily.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- WELLA Toner On Bleached Hair With Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Bleaching My Hair From Brown to Blonde With Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- How To Tone My Brassy Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T14 And 050
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.