How to use Rusk Deepshine 20 Volume Developer 33.8oz
- Choose the appropriate developer depending on your need.
- Use 10 volume for optimum grey coverage or to lift a natural shade up 1 level
- 20 volume to lift natural level up to 2 levels
- 30 volume to lift natural level up to 3 levels
- 40 volume to lift natural level up to 4 levels
- Use the balancing lotion to refresh colour balance tone from roots to ends, and for demi-permanent results.
Mixing ratio for a standard Deepshine colour formulation is 1-part colour to 1½ parts developer or balancing lotion.
Additional mixing and timing guidelines apply for super lightener, demi-permanent and toning formulations as well as grey coverage on resistant hair.
Refer to the Deepshine handbook for additional mixing and timing instructions Rusk Deepshine 20 Volume Developer.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye