You may also like…
Direction of use: To use L’Oreal Oreor Creme Volume 20 Developer 16oz, mix 1 part (1.74 oz) of HiColor hair colour to 1.5 parts (2.5 oz) of the included Oreor Creme Developer. To mix HiColor for red highlights, mix 1 part hair colour (1.2 oz) to 2 parts (2.4 oz) of the included Oreor Creme Developer.
L’Oreal Oreor Creme Volume 20 Developer 16oz
L’Oreal’s Oreor Creme is a hair colour developer designed to lift the colour out of your hair when combined with bleach or L’Oreal dye. Oreor Creme is available in 20, 30 and 40 volume formulas. The higher the number, the more colour lift you can achieve. The 20 volume Oreor Creme developer can lighten your hair two shades, while 30 volume lifts hair three shades and 40 volume lifts four shades. The greater the lift, the stronger the developer and the more potentially damaging to your hair; therefore, it is important to use only the level you need.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.