Macadamia Nourishing Repair Masque 30ml
Direction of use:
- After shampooing, apply a generous amount of masque to damp hair and comb through.
- Leave in for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use 1-2 times weekly based on hair’s level of damage and moisture needs.
About Macadamia Nourishing Repair Masque 30ml
Hydrating, nourishing and strengthening masque
Perfect for clients with dry and damaged hair by providing an instant moisture boost. This lightweight masque nourishes the hair, repairing damage and defending against future damage. Revitalise your hair with this innovative masque that improves hair health, shine and elasticity.
The Macadamia nourishing repair masque contains the perfect blend of ingredients including macadamia oil, argan oil and glycerin.
This product is easily applied to wet hair, after shampooing. Comb through the hair and leave for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and enjoy your newly revitalised hair. The macadamia nourishing repair masque can be easily incorporated into any salon or spa facility to ensure effortless results.
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Wella O50 Cooling Violet Used As A Toner – Get Grey Hair
- Wella T28 Natural Blonde Demo – Watch Me Tone My Blonde Hair
- Difference Between Wella T14 And T18
- How To Use Wella Toner T18, T14, T10, And T28
- Black & Brown Hair To Icy Blonde With Wella T18 And T14
- Toning Brassy Hair With Wella T18 & T11 At Home
- Wella T11 On Bleached Hair Tutorial
- Mixing Wella T11 + T10
- Wella Demi-Permanent Colour Chart
- Hair Transformation With Wella 8A Light Ash Blonde
- Toning Blonde Hair at Home Using Wella Color Charm 8A+9A And 050