Dax Kocatah Coconut Oil & Tar Oil Dry Scalp Relief 14oz
Dax Kocatah Coconut Oil & Tar Oil Dry Scalp Relief 14oz is enriched with coconut oil and pine tar oil. Great for dry, irritated and dandruff scalp. Also reduces hair breakage and split ends. Apply directly to the scalp or hair then massage into penetration.
- Enriched with coconut oil and pine tar oil
- Great for dry, irritated and dandruff tendency scalp
- Also reduces hair breakage and split ends
Dax Kocatah Coconut Oil & Tar Oil Dry Scalp Relief
Soften hair and improve styling manageability with this lightweight, milk leave-in treatment. 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal combine in this restorative formula that re-hydrates hair, detangles and acts as a barrier against heat while reducing frizz.
Direction of use: To use Dax Kocatah Coconut Oil & Tar Oil Dry Scalp Relief apply desired amount to hair and scalp daily. After desired results are achieved, use Dax Pomade daily for styling and maintaining hair and scalp moisture.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- WELLA Toner On Bleached Hair With Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Bleaching My Hair From Brown to Blonde With Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- How To Tone My Brassy Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T14 And 050
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Dax Kocatah Coconut Oil & Tar Oil Dry Scalp Relief 14oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.