Wella Color Tango Toners CT18 Lavender Ice Permanent Hair Toner
Wella Color Tango Toners CT 18 Lavender Ice Permanent Hair Toner
Wella Color Tango Toners are formulated as a cream lotion to spread easily and stay put for precise application. Wella Color Tango Toners correct unwanted brassiness after lightening. You can either go “cool” and cool down the warmth in lightened hair, or you can go “warm” and even out the lightened color. Lift and tone in one easy step (just 10-20 min) for even, beautiful results. These new toners are available in two cool and two warm shades.
- Even Tone Technology™ lifts and tones in one easy step for even results.
- Achieve smooth, shiny, blended results.
Direction of use: To use Wella Color Tango Toner CT 18 Lavender Ice Permanent Hair Colour, mix 1 part Wella Color Tango Toners™ with 1 part Wella Color Tango Developer. For quick toning, use 6 volume developer and process for 10 minutes. For more intense toning with a slight lift, use 20 volume developer and process for up to 20 minutes. Apply to hair using bowl and brush, or bottle. Rinse, shampoo & condition. Can be applied to damp or dry hair.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Specification: Wella Color Tango Toners CT18 Lavender Ice Permanent Hair Toner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.