Wella Color Tango 9B Honey Blonde Permanent Haircolor
Wella Color Tango 9B Honey Blonde Permanent Hair Dye
Wella Color Tango hair dye is bold, fade resistant permanent cream hair color with 100% gray coverage. Formulated with Color Ignite Technology™ for intense, saturated, fade-resistant color and Moisture Embrace™ Technology to surround each hair strand for deep-conditioning, a smooth application, stunning shine and long-lasting color.
- Thick masque consistency that stays in place for a no-drip application
- Pleasant mimosa and ylang-ylang fragrance
- 1/2 moisturizing ingredients in every tube
- 100% gray coverage in just 30 minutes
- Reflective Shine
Direction of use: To use Wella Color Tango 9B Honey Blonde Permanent hair dye, mix 1 part Wella Color Tango Permanent Masque Hair Color with 1 part Wella Color Tango Developer in a 1:1 mixing ratio. Due to the thick masque consistency, we recommend applying Wella Color Tango with a bowl and brush. Process Wella Color Tango for 30 minutes to ensure 100% gray coverage. Always use Wella Color Tango Developer for best results.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Specification: Wella Color Tango 9B Honey Blonde Permanent Haircolor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.