Wella Color Charm 1N Black Demi-Permanent Hair Colour
Wella Color Charm Demi-Permanent Hair Colour 1N Black
Wella Color Charm Demi-Permanent Haircolor helps to refresh faded colour and adds new richness or fashion tones to existing hair colour. This long-lasting colour is vibrant and ammonia-free and will leave hair silky soft and brilliantly bright. Gray blending on hair that is up to 50% gray.
- Long-lasting colour.
- Vibrant results.
- Leaves your hair silky soft and bright, without additional lift.
Direction of use:
To use Wella Color Charm 1N Black Demi-Permanent Haircolor, mix 1 part Wella Color Charm demi-permanent haircolor with 2 parts Wella Color Charm Activating Lotion. Apply to the hair using either bowl and brush or an applicator bottle. Develop for 20 minutes without heat or for 15 minutes with a controlled heat source.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Specification: Wella Color Charm 1N Black Demi-Permanent Hair Colour
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.