How To DIY Tone Your Blonde Hair Darker With Wella Light Ash Blonde, Medium Ash Blonde and Medium Natural Blonde
In today’s video I am showing how I toned my hair darker at home using Wella Demi Permanent hair color! I love how it turned out and it was very easy and fast to do. I do kinda want to go darker but I dont know what do you guys think?
- 7G Medium Golden Brown
- 6W Dark Sand
- 6N Dark Natural Blonde
- 8N Light Natural Blonde
- 7WG Medium Sandy Gold
- 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
Direction of use:
To use Wella Color Charm Demi-Permanent hair dye, mix 1 part Wella Color Charm demi-permanent hair colour with 2 parts Wella Color Charm Activating Lotion. Apply to the hair using either a bowl and brush or an applicator bottle. Develop for 20 minutes without heat or for 15 minutes with a controlled heat source.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue!
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
Courtesy: Anissa Jones