How to dye your hair blonde WITHOUT bleach!
I wanted to make a tutorial on how I dye my natural curly hair blonde. I’ve been using L’Oréal HiColor
to dye my hair ever since I became blonde and it always work. Good Ol’ Faithful LOL. I didn’t know
how to dye my own hair for the longest time, but finally learned and figured it out and I want to
share that with you. Plus I like to follow it up with a deep conditioning treatment to combat the
dryness from dying it.
– L’Oréal HiColor in Vanilla Champagne (H14)
– ms kay Dioxygen Crème Developer (30 volume)
– Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Repairing Conditioner
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Video courtesy by Naturally Sade