Direction of use: Shake the Wella SP Perm Emulsion 50ml well before use. Hold the applicator down and apply the product in sections to towel-dried hair, from the scalp to the ends. Massage lightly to penetrate and leave to work for 5 to 10 minutes. Emulsify and then rinse thoroughly. The effect can be intensified with a heat supply.
Wella SP Perm Emulsion 50ml
Wella SP Perm Emulsion 50ml is a hair care with highly repairing effect. Repairs, nourishes and protects the structure of damaged hair. Makes hair easy to comb. Intensive hair care penetrates quickly and deeply. Light formula. Recommended for fine to normal hair.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- WELLA Toner On Bleached Hair With Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Bleaching My Hair From Brown to Blonde With Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- How To Tone My Brassy Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T14 And 050
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Wella SP Perm Emulsion 50ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.