Wella Color Charm 12AA Nordic Blonde Permanent Hair Colour
Pure blonde or platinum blonde. Delivers a TRUE-TO-TONE colour that is exceptionally fade resistant.
Wella Color Charm 12AA Nordic Blonde Permanent Liquid Hair Colour
Wella Color Charm Nordic Blonde or Platinum Blonde hair colour saturates and fuses with the hair to deliver a TRUE-TO-TONE colour that is exceptionally fade resistant.
- Long-lasting, fade resistant results with Liquifuse™ technology
- Excellent gray coverage covers the most resistant grays
- Economical 1:2 mix ratio
- Vibrant palette without boundaries in neutral, ash, gold, warm and red shades
- Up to 60% more conditioning than the leading competitor
- Up to 43% more shine (vs. untreated hair)
Direction for use: To use Wella Color Charm 12AA Nordic Blonde Permanent Hair Colour, mix 1 part Wella Color Charm liquid colour with 2 parts Wella Color Charm developer. Apply to the hair using either an application bottle or bowl and brush. Develop for 30 minutes and up to 45 minutes if additional depth or gray coverage is needed.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Wella Color Charm 12AA Nordic Blonde Permanent Hair Colour
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.