Ideal for mature clients looking for sophisticated blonde looks, BLONDME Bond Enforcing Lift & Blend Ash provides ultimate white hair coverage, lifting hair and blonde toning in one. When intermixed with BLONDME Premium Developer, achieve up to 4 levels of lift and optimal white blending results on a natural base 6 and lighter, with 30%-70% white hair.
BLONDME Lift & Blend is for blonde clients, base 6 and lighter with 30-70% white hair, who are looking to maintain their blonde as naturally as possible with maximum white and grey hair coverage. This client is very cautious about preventing damage to their often delicate hair, and so a hair colour product that is specially formulated for mature hair should be used.
Available in 6 different tone directions: Ice, Sand, Ice-Irisé, Biscuit, Brown Mahogany, Ash.
What it Does?
- ASH – Strong neutralisation power to balance yellow-orange undertones
- Up to 4 levels of lift for natural base 6 and lighter with 30-70% white hair
- Optimal combination of lifting and white blending for mature hair
- With Integrated Bonding Technology to protect the hair fibre during processing, for minimised hair breakage
- With the Advanced Bonding System, BLONDME is the go-to bonding Colour & Care brand delivering professional hair products for utmost blonde perfection without compromise in 3 steps – Bond Protection, Bond Creation and Bond Maintenance
STEP 1: COLOUR – BOND PROTECTION
Due to external influences such as colouring, the hair structure can be damaged when inner hair bonds break. As a result, the stability of the hair is reduced and the hair is prone to breakage. The integrated Anti-Metal Bond Protection Technology in BLONDME hair colour products creates a protective layer around the hair bonds, minimising hair breakage. Combined with a new Anti-metal agent that captures and neutralises metal ions within the hair, hair breakage is mitigated further and the colour result is optimised – no bonding additives or anti-metal treatments are needed.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- WELLA Toner On Bleached Hair With Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Bleaching My Hair From Brown to Blonde With Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- How To Tone My Brassy Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T14 And 050
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
Specification: Schwarzkopf BlondMe Lift & Blend
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.