- You cannot add "FREE Neal & Wolf Conditioner & Shampoo Sample with every new order" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Rusk Deepshine 6.000NC Dark Blonde Permanent Colour
Dark Blonde Hair Colour
Rusk Deepshine 6.000NC Dark Blonde Permanent Colour pure pigments conditioning cream colour with micro-pigment technology for deeper penetration of colour, ensuring long-lasting, vibrant colour results and incredible shine. A proprietary Marine Nutrient Complex combines the nourishing power of algae, sea kelp, vitamins and moisture-rich lipids to seal, strengthen and protect hair throughout the colouring process. 100% grey coverage.
RUSK Deepshine is a pure–pigment conditioning cream hair colour. RUSK gives luminous, translucent and natural looking results with radiant shine. Vibrant and intense shades give longer lasting results and maximum grey coverage. The unique formula conditions as it colours ensuring consistent, reliable and predictable results.
- Provides 100% grey coverage
- Intermixable tones that produce endless results.
- Provides rich, vibrant color for long lasting results.
- Leaves hair looking and feeling healthy.
Direction of use:
Wear suitable gloves during preparation, application and rinsing of the product. Recommended flexible mixing ration 1:1.5 or 1:2. Mix with Deepshine® Shine Enhancing Developers (10,20,30,40) for optimum color results. Standard processing time 30 – 45 minutes. When the processing time is complete rinse, shampoo and condition.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye