Neal & Wolf Miracle Rapid Blow-dry Mist For All Hair Types 50ml
Neal & Wolf Miracle Rapid Blow-dry Mist For All Hair Types
Neal & Wolf mist spray has been formulated to speed up drying time. The special blend of ingredients help to add moisture, protect from heat damage, strengthen hair, reduce frizz and static, and even refresh and brighten colour. Miracle works by repelling water from the hair’s surface, for significantly faster drying times. Made with ultra-lightweight conditioners to protect your cuticles from heat damage and prevent static. Enriched with shea butter to reduce frizz and avocado oil to help strengthen from within. Violet pigments help to refresh and brighten hair tones.
Benefits of this Mist Spray;
- Neal & Wolf is sulfate free.
- It is paraben free
- Not damaging to hair.
- Suitable for vegans.
Direction of use:
To use Neal & Wolf mist spray shake well to activate before each application. Can be used on wet or dry hair. Spray on hair before blow-drying or using heat styling tools.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.