Macadamia Nourishing Repair Oil Treatment 10ml
Direction of use: Apply a few drops to your palms, using more or less depending or hair length. Rub hands together and then through hair, focusing on mid-lengths to ends. Treatment can be applied to damp hair before drying or to dry hair as needed.
About Macadamia Nourishing Repair Oil Treatment 10ml
Hydrating, nourishing and revitalizing oil
Infused with omega-rich oils, the lightweight macadamia nourishing repair oil can reduce hair breakage. It deeply nourishes hair while leaving it feeling silky. The oil treatment smooths frizz and helps prevent future damage.
With ingredients like macadamia oil, argan oil and vitamin E, this perfectly blended oil treatment is a must have for your salon or spa facility.
You can efficiently apply with hands, lightly smoothing over dry ends, flyaway hairs and mid-lengths. Used with damp hair, the oil delivers quick and flawless result when blow-dried. Elevate your salon or mobile repertoire with ease, or expand your retail offering with the daily treatment.
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Wella O50 Cooling Violet Used As A Toner – Get Grey Hair
- Wella T28 Natural Blonde Demo – Watch Me Tone My Blonde Hair
- Difference Between Wella T14 And T18
- How To Use Wella Toner T18, T14, T10, And T28
- Black & Brown Hair To Icy Blonde With Wella T18 And T14
- Toning Brassy Hair With Wella T18 & T11 At Home
- Wella T11 On Bleached Hair Tutorial
- Mixing Wella T11 + T10
- Wella Demi-Permanent Colour Chart
- Hair Transformation With Wella 8A Light Ash Blonde
- Toning Blonde Hair at Home Using Wella Color Charm 8A+9A And 050