L’Oreal HiColor H16 Honey Blonde Hair Dye For Dark Hair
L’Oreal Excellence HiColor for Dark Hair Only.
- Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness.
- Rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair.
- Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels.
- Intense, long-lasting colour.
Direction of use: Wear suitable, disposable gloves. Measure 2.5oz of oreor 30 volume developer into plastic applicator bottle. If your client’s hair is relaxed use a 20 volume developer only. Add entire contents of Excellence HiColor tube and any extra intensifier tube (if it comes with). Shake until smooth and creamy. Use Exclusively with the recommended oxidant, Oreor 30 volume (9%) maximum.
Application: Always apply haircolor to dry, unwashed hair immediately after mixing.
Virgin Hair: Saturate the lengths and ends staying an inch away from the scalp, process for 20 minutes; apply to the root area and develop for 10 more minutes.
Retouching: Apply to the regrowth; develop for 20 minutes. Then apply to lengths and ends and process for 5 to 10 minutes. Any extra intensifier tube is mixed directly with the haircolor crème. Rinse with warm water until water runs clear and then shampoo.
- DO NOT USE METAL TOOLS.
- Rinse hair well after processing time.
- If your client’s hair is relaxed use a 20 volume developer only.
- Use only the proportions indicated.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.