Dax Neat Waves Hair Dress 3.5oz
The Dax Neat Waves Hair Dress will hydrate and soften your hair while giving the perfect hold for the perfect style. Neat Waves is infused with 100% Lanolin, its added conditioners provide ultimate shine without a super-greasy after feel. It has a tough and sticky consistency with medium weight and is suitable for normal or curly hair. Helps seal in moisture and minimize frizz it provides a medium hold and maximum shine.
Direction of use: To use Dax Neat Waves Hair Dress apply to dry or damp hair. Place desired amount between palms and rub hands together to generate heat softening the wax slightly. Then use fingertips to spike, sculpt and create your preferred style.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- WELLA Toner On Bleached Hair With Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Bleaching My Hair From Brown to Blonde With Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- How To Tone My Brassy Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T14 And 050
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Dax Neat Waves Hair Dress 3.5oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.