Clairol Soy4Plex 7NN Medium Rich Neutral Blonde Hair Dye
Clairol Soy4Plex Liquicolor Permanente 7NN Medium Rich Neutral Blonde Hair Dye
Clairol Professional liquicolor permanente GRAY BUSTERS is your secret weapon to your fountain of youth. 100% grey coverage every time and a 61% healthier, more reflective shine. A permanent liquid colour available in 64 shades, ideal for quick application and colouring in between foils. Use for deep conditioning grey coverage, with 84% more conditioning than the leading professional cream. For excellent grey coverage on resistant grey hair use the Grey Busters NN Series, available in 6 rich shades. Use with Clairol Professional Pure White or Clairoxide developers for best results.
Direction for use:
To use Clairol Soy4Plex 7NN Medium Rich Neutral Blonde Permanent Hair Dye, mix 2oz of liquicolor permanente with 2oz of a professional developer. Apply using desired technique for a full head or retouch application. process for 30-45 minutes, uncovered without using heat. For best results when coverage resistant gray hair, it is recommended to use the full development time of 45 minutes.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Clairol Soy4Plex 7NN Medium Rich Neutral Blonde Hair Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.