How to Change Your Hair Color at Home Using Blue & Teal + Wella Color Charm Paints Review
This time around I have a tutorial + review for you guys.
I change my own hair color from red to blue at home and bring you along for the process.
If you’d like to hear my thoughts on this hair dye, keep on watching!
- Wella Color Charm Paints BLUE Semi-Permanent Haircolor
- Wella Color Charm paints TEAL Semi-Permanent Haircolor
Wella Hair Colours and Toners
- Wella Hair Toners
- Wella Beige Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Toners
- Well Silver/Grey Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Double Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Natural Hair Colours
- Wella Color Charm Developers
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by Mediocre Mel