Wella Color Charm Painting Balayage Hair Lightener
Wella Color Charm Painting Balayage Hair Lightener 1oz
Wella introduces the Painting™ Balayage System – a clay-based lightener and dedicated developer for natural-looking highlights. Maximum professional results are achieved when the Wella Painting Lightener and Wella Painting Developer are used together. With Wella Color Charm Painting, you can easily balayage without worry and with perfect precision! No foils. No transferring. Just a creamy, easy-to-spread application that results in the natural-looking blonde your clients want.
Balayage is a freehand technique where lightener is swept or painted onto sections of hair by hand rather than using foils or a cap. It allows for a sun-kissed natural-looking hair color, with softer, less noticeable re-growth. This technique is a great option for women with naturally dark hair (98% of the population) because it gives gentle, natural-looking results, no line of demarcation and easy-to-manage regrowth. Balayage can be done on a variety of hair lengths from a short cut with lighter ends all the way to hair below the shoulders where the sweeping motion shows soft movement in the hair.
CLAY-BASED LIGHTENER ALLOWS FOR EASY APPLICATION:
• Up to 6 levels of lift
• Clay-based formula stays-in-place for professional application
• Clay forms a protective shell that keeps the formula active on the inside for even lifting results
• Freedom to customize your color placement and express your creativity
• No foils needed
• Personalization allows you to increase your service price
PAINTING LIGHTENER AND DEVELOPER SYSTEM:
• Creamy consistency with ActiBond Technology – a network of specialized polymers that when activated link to each other so the product is flexible & adhesive, providing easier application and controlled processing.
• Creates a web-like structure for flexibility during application
• Allows for easier spreading of product for even lift
• Dedicated system provides reduced swelling when used in combination
• Dedicated Developer with extra lifting power
- Natural-looking results
- Soft-blended regrowth
- Less frequent touch-ups because of blended regrowth
- Easy touch-up due to freedom of painting technique
- Colour placement is customizable and can be individualized
Direction of use:
STEP 1 Mixture Preparation
Mix 1 oz. of Painting Lightener with 2 oz. of Painting Dedicated Developer in a non-metallic bowl. Mixing Ratio 1:2
Do not use heat.
STEP 2 Application
Apply on dry hair. Start applying using a sweeping motion. Product should be applied only on the strand surface area. Do not saturate the strand in the mixture.
STEP 3 Development
Depending on the condition of the hair and the desired level of blonde, check hair every 5-10 minutes (50 mins. max).
STEP 4 After Treatment
Completely rinse product from hair. Shampoo and condition. Continue with your coloring process as desired by using a toner, creative color, or styling product.
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Six Stunning Colour Looks For Their Latest Collection Using Rusk
- Things To Know About Rusk Deepshine Shades !!
- Which Olaplex Products Are The Most Worth It? No.0-8 Before & After
- How To Correctly Apply Olaplex Products On Type 3 Curly Hair
- How To Apply The Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder & No.3 Hair Perfector
- Reviewing The Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
- Step By Step Routine On How To Use Olaplex
- How To Use Olaplex Products With The NEW Nº.8 Mask The Correct Way
- How To Use Olaplex & Prevent Hair Damage!!
- How To Use & Understand How Olaplex Works !
- Can Wella T35 Beige Blonde Make Your Hair Yellow/Orange Hair Blonde?
- Reviewing Wella Toners T35 Beige Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet & T14 Pale Ash Blonde To Tone Hair
- Steps On Toning & Bleaching Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Bleaching & Toning Hair Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde !
- Review On Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde !!
- How To Get Hair Platinum Blonde Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.