Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Treatment Masque 12oz
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Treatment Masque
Our Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Hair Care Collection fortifies and renews, while supporting healthy growth for all hair types, including chemically treated, heat styled, natural and transitioning. Restores dry, brittle, damaged hair with a special blend of nourishing, natural, certified organic and ethically sourced ingredients. Black Castor Oil’s rich omega oil content has reparative benefits for hair and scalp. Certified organic Shea Butter bathes hair in nutrient-rich fatty acids and vitamins. Apple Cider Vinegar, with natural alpha hydroxy acids, clarifies hair and aids in balancing pH. Rice Protein adds thickness and smooths strands. Panthenol, a humectant, infuses water into hair and scalp. Peppermint Oil invigorates and stimulates the scalp’s circulation. Coconut Oil intensely moisturizes hair, while helping to prevent breakage.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthens, Grows & Restores your hair
- Excellent restoration for dry, brittle & damaged hair
- Rich omega oil content has reparative benefits for hair and scalp
- Supports healthy growth for all hair types
- Contains a special blend of nourishing, natural, certified organic and ethically sourced ingredients
Direction of use:
After shampooing, apply a generous amount of Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Treatment Masque 12oz from root to ends. Pay particular attention to hair ends. Comb through for even distribution. Place a plastic cap over hair and sit under a warm dryer for 10-15 minutes. May be left on hair for up to 30 minutes without heat. Rinse thoroughly. Style as usual. Follow on with a style curl milk.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.