Igora Royal 0-88 Red Concentrate Permanent Colour
Schwarzkopf Igora Royal 0-88 Red Concentrate Permanent Hair Colour
IGORA ROYAL 0-88 Red Concentrate creative mixtone. Boosts fashion tone direction on all bases. The IGORA ROYAL High Definition-Technology features a high definition colour pigment matrix for clearest tone direction, enhanced true-to-taft results, amplified intensity and maximum coverage.
Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Permanent Hair Dye covers up to 100% white hair, delivers ultimate colour retention and represents intense colour vibrancy. Igora Royal equalises the colour evenly. Even on porous hair. With its absolute true to tuft results you will have 100% reliability for your daily work. Schwarzkopf Professional’s heritage colour brand Igora Royal brings you true color in high definition with uncompromising coverage and unbeatable retention. Igora Royal features a high definition colour pigment matrix for clearest tone direction.
- Igora Royal lets your creativity run free.
- With true-to-tuft colour results for ultimate reliability.
- Used on hair for long-lasting colour retention.
Direction of use:
To use Schwarzkopf Igora Royal 0-88 Red Concentrate Permanent Colour apply on dry hair. Allow to develop for 30 – 45 minutes. Rinse Out well. Mixing ratio is 1:1.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Igora Royal 0-88 Red Concentrate Permanent Colour
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.