Neäl & Wolf Permanent Hair Colour 100 ml
Neäl & Wolf Permanent Hair Colour
Neäl & Wolf permanent colour combines pure pigment with the finest ingredients, such as organic essential botanical extracts, to significantly enhance each hair from the inside out. Available in 129 shades, creating no fewer than 169 gorgeous colours, Permanent Colour allows stylists to stay one step ahead with the ultimate colour palette. Our bespoke formulation is enriched with vitamin C, which has antioxidant properties to help retain hydration and reduce damage caused by UV rays, resulting in longer-lasting colour.
Direction of use:
To Use Neäl & Wølf Professional Cølour in five simple steps…
- Create your desired colour by blending permanent or demi-permanent Colours. Next, add the recommended amount of Cream Peroxide and mix well.
- While hair is dry, divide into four sections and evenly apply the colour mixture (the Neäl & Wølf 100ml Permanent Colour tubes mixing ratio 1:1,5 or Ultralift & Toner mixing ratio 1:2 provide excellent value for money). For retouching, apply the mixture to roots and allow to develop, then emulsify into the length and ends if required. To refresh the ends, apply as a demi-permanent from mid-lengths to ends.
- Depending on the desired result, permanent colour develops for 30-45 minutes, ultralifts for up to 60 minutes and demi-permanents/toners for 5-25 minutes.
- Rinse hair with warm water and massage scalp in a circular motion until the water runs clear.
- Follow up with the fully prescriptive Neäl & Wølf hair care range. The perfect take-home products to complement the entire colour range and give hair the care it needs, even after your client leaves the salon.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.