Itely Oh My Blonde Sand Cream Hair Toner 60ml
Itely Oh My Blonde Sand Cream Toner 60ml
Itely Oh My Blonde ammonia free toner cream for bleached hair. Ideal for neutralizing unwanted highlights or creating pastel effects. blonde toner, enriched with the exclusive &-Plex Bond Repair, offers a unique range of completely customizable colours based on the customer’s preference and hair type.
Available in a palette of 5 tones which can be mixed together. Ideal for neutralizing unwanted highlights or creating pastel effects. Blonde Toner, enriched with the exclusive &-PLEXTM Bond Repair, offers a unique range of completely customizable colours based on the customer’s preference and hair type. 5 easy-to use toners that provide customizable results. For a more intense color effect can be applied to dry hair. The intensity of the color result may vary depending on the nuance applied, the level of bleaching achieved, and overall condition of the hair. The tone fades gradually when washed.
- Protect and restructure the hair from within
- Protect the hair during the lightening process
- Minimizing hair damage
- Improve the brightness and the resistance
- Ammonia free tonalization cream for bleached hair
- Designed to neutralizing warm reflections after the decolourizing service
- Caramel – neutralizes pale yellow melanin residue. Ideal for a light caramel result
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.